A member of the AICPA | California Society of CPAs | The Association of CFEs
Great news! We are moving many of our free events to a virtual setting. Sign up below!
We will have another exciting virtual event shortly. Please check in with us later!
- July 24, 2020
- June 26, 2020
- May 29, 2020
1. How do I sign up for a free virtual event?
Simple. Just click on the event link under "Current event" above.
2. What should I expect next once I have registered for the virtual event?
Once you have registered for our virtual event, you will receive a link to the event in a separate email. Please stay tuned!
3. What should I do on the day of the event?
You should test your connection at least 10 minutes prior to the event. If you have trouble using Microsoft Teams, see Question 4 below.
4. What should I do if I don't have Microsoft Teams?
Many of our events are conducted via Microsoft Teams. If you don't have Microsoft Teams installed on your computer, you can simply follow the directions here.
5. Do I need to have a Microsoft account in order to join a Microsoft Teams Meeting or Live Event?
No. You do not need to have a Microsoft account, such as hotmail.com or outlook.com, to join a Microsoft Teams Meeting or Live Event.
6. What would you do with the required registration information?
Your registration information is solely used for communication regarding this event. We do not collect, store, share, or sell your information. For more information, please visit our Privacy and Terms & Conditions pages.
For more information and support about Microsoft Teams, please visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/teams.